[IPython-User] Installing ipython dependencies

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Fri Jul 20 08:34:32 CDT 2012

pyzmq-static has actually been merged into pyzmq itself, so the next release of pyzmq should be pip installable even if you do not have libzmq.  You should be able to install it right now from master with:

pip install https://github.com/zeromq/pyzmq/zipball/master

-MinRK